Monday, May 19, 2014

Day 103: The #1 and #2s in My Life

Aha:
Happy Birthday to my H.B.!!! Clinton celebrated his 33rd birthday by sleeping in, mowing the lawn, changing his tires, going for a walk, watching ALF (I bought him the complete series, as well as three more seasons of The Simpsons to add to his growing collection), and eating key lime pie. Doesn't sound like the most exciting birthday to me, but he got to pick all of our doings so he must've enjoyed it!
At any rate, I am so thankful to be married to such a wonderful man and I love that I have at least one day a year to celebrate him. Love you, H.B.!!

Haha:
TMI WARNING: I told Clinton at one point today that I felt like I needed to go #2. A moment passed and then I said, "Yep, I can definitely feel that I need to go."
And then he started singing, "I feel it in my fingers...."
To which I promptly responded with "Ew." and laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment