Sunday, May 18, 2014

Day 102: Going for a Walk and the Highest Bidder

Aha:
Our little family enjoyed a lovely stroll this evening after a really great thunderstorm. The air was a bit crisp, but the company was perfect.
Thank you, Clinton, for suggesting we go for a walk (though Peter's obvious hints were hard to miss); I really loved being with you!

Haha:
We had a meet-n-greet with the bishop today and he reassured us when we walked in the door that he didn't have any callings to extend to us quite yet. However, he did tell me that apparently a couple different auxiliaries are fighting for me and so far, he's up to a dozen-and-half cookies as bribes for me to be placed in particular positions. Ha! 
So, I'm sure by this time next week I'll know my new calling at church...I'm gunning for Relief Society pianist!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment