Sunday, May 4, 2014

Day 88: Playing and Doodling

Aha:
Welp, my first time playing piano at church in about 4 months went rather well. I fumbled here and there but I was calm I don't think that any of my fumbles were notable (no pun intended). I hope to be able to play a lot more; I could really use the practice. :)

Haha:
There's an episode of The Simpsons where Homer is working with Bart on building a dog house. Homer draws a sketch of his plans and all it is is a simple roof and walls with a sun in the top left corner of the page. He says to Bart, "See, here's the roof, (and pointing to the sun) and this here is the sun!"
Today in Sacrament Meeting Clinton was doodling on the program. As he was showing me his coloring he pointed to the top left corner and said, "And this here is the sun!" and then he promptly started chuckling to himself.
Oh Clinton.

No comments:

Post a Comment