Saturday, May 31, 2014

Day 114: Anxiously Lost

Aha:
There was a day this week when I had a bit of anxiety. Sometimes the anxiety comes for no reason and that usually makes it worse cause then I wonder what I should be nervous about; it's terrible, really.
Anyway, I was driving to work and praying that the feeling would go away or that I'd know what I could do to make it go away. Right then I changed my thoughts to counting my blessings. I started out with how thankful I am for Clinton, for Petey, for family, etc. My commute is about 25 minutes and I got to use that whole time to be thankful instead of anxious.
I am thankful for prayer and answers to prayers. The rest of my day was better and I have now found a great tool for combating those anxious moments!

Haha:
As many of you know I have been watching Lost on Netflix. Since Clinton was on call last night I decided to use my time wisely and watch all but the final three episodes before bed. 
Let's see, I started out on season 6 episode 7, I believe, and I watched through episode 14. That means I spent about 6 hours on my butt doing nothing. But you know, you can't change what's in the past so—lesson learned...tomorrow I'll only allow myself to watch three episodes and then I'm done! ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment