Saturday, May 17, 2014

Day 100: Getting to Know You

Aha:
I've made it another blogging milestone--100 days! Go me!
I honestly didn't have anything big planned for my 100th post, but I know of couple people at least who are expecting something more...so I've been thinking about what I could write and this is what I've come up with: Thank You.
I know there aren't many of you out there, but I'd like to thank my readers. Knowing that I have people reading my blog makes me accountable to keep writing. And knowing that I need to write makes me take note of what's actually going on in my life. I'm not just living day-to-day and forgetting; I'm personally invested in my life and remembering it. So, thank you!
I'd like to return the favor, if anyone is interested, and open up a couple posts for Q&A. Do you have a topic or question you'd like me to blog about? I'd be interested to see what you're interested in. :)

Haha:
I was talking to my boss about candy--as you can see I am very focused at work--and we discovered we both really love sour candies. We were comparing favorites and how we usually just chow down until our mouths are totally raw from all the citric acid, and then he said, "Oh man, doesn't sour candy just make you sweat like crazy?!"
Me: Uh, no.
He: (shifty eyes) Yah, me neither.
Lol. 
I really love my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment