Monday, May 26, 2014

Day 109: A Calling From God and The Sandman

Aha:
Got my new calling at church today and my prayers have been answered!!!...My new calling is Relief Society Worker! I asked what this meant exactly and I'll be helping here and there with different things but my main role will be to play piano! I am so happy and so relieved!!
The Relief Society president came up to me and told me that she told the bishopric that I had served my time in Young Womens and that I needed to be with grown women. She took them a batch of fresh cookies to make her plea even sweeter and it worked! I have my very first calling in Relief Society and I couldn't be happier!

Haha:
We had every intention of coming home from church, having some lunch and then heading over to the dog park for a nice walk. However, after all the heavy food Friday night, the road trip to Banff on Saturday and a late night; we all ended up promptly passing out on the couch. I think we were all a little tired. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment