Monday, May 5, 2014

Day 89: On the Job

Aha:
First day at my new job and I already can say that I like it WAY more than my previous job. I've barely scraped the surface of what I'll be doing but accounts receivable and payable, along with office admin stuff is much more my cup o' tea!
Right now I am much happier!!

Haha:
I don't know why this memory came into my head, but I remembered an instance I had (a long time ago) at a job. My boss brought me into his office and told me that he has administrator rights to all staff computers and can (and does) look at our search history to ensure we are following company policy and not using the internet inappropriately. 
Quickly scrolling through my memory of what I'd looked up on my work computer, I recalled that I had looked up "how to be a better French kisser". Lol.
As recognition crossed my face he smirked and said, "Just wanted to let you know."
It wasn't that looking up tips on French kissing was bad or inappropriate, it was during my lunch break after all, but he wanted to give me the heads up in case I wanted to look up anything...else.
Hahaha! Talk about embarrassing! Fortunately, he and I are still good friends to this day so it's not like it was a bad experience in the end. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment