Sunday, May 11, 2014

Day 94: He's Always So Happy

Aha:
I was in a bit of a mood yesterday and every time my grumpy pants showed themselves, Clinton would say, "Awr you feewing gwumpy again? Awr you Ms. Gwumpy Pants?"
I'd either stare at him or look away as my reply; while inside I was thankful for his positive attitude.
I can't say his baby talk helped or hindered, but I can say I am grateful he didn't let my grumpiness affect his happiness. I really love that about him.

Haha:
During one of my grumpy bouts, Clinton reminded me of a joke. Now, if you know Clinton, picture his getting-ready-to-tell-a-joke-he-thinks-is-especially-punny face/voice.

He: Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"

And then he did his I-just-told-a-punny-joke prideful chuckle.
Boy, I love my Clinton!

No comments:

Post a Comment