Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 279: Taco Bell Date Night

Aha:
Clinton just finished his Family Medicine rotation and exam.  He said the exam was rather difficult, but was grateful to be done...and so am I!  This has been a very busy month for him and I am so glad to have him back for the weekend!  He is working so hard and I am so very proud of him!  Our date night turned into him falling asleep on the couch while I watched 2 movies, but just having him lie there, unconscious,
next to me on the couch was date-enough for me. :)

Ha ha:
Clinton and I went to Taco Bell for dinner last night.  No surprise here, but I ended up needing to use the restroom rather urgently (if ya know what I mean).  Anyway, when I went in, one of the upstanding TB employees was "cleaning" the bathroom whilst talking on her cell phone.  I thought to myself, "You poor thing.  You're about the hear something rather offensive."
Well, as soon as I sat down, I heard some rather offensive language coming from her!  Suddenly I didn't feel so bad about she was going to be hearing.  In fact, you could say for the first time in my life, I was grateful to be making lots of bathroom noise.  Before I knew it, she hurried right out of the bathroom and I was left alone in peace and quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment