Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 259: Getting War-mer...War-mer....HOT!!

Aha:
Clinton and I woke up at 6 am this morning so we could get down to the temple and back home before the day was totally gone.  Our trip was wonderful!  I absolutely LOVED being there!  After the temple we stopped at the Distribution Center to get new garments (yippee!!), then at the grocery store and then came home.  What a great day!  We laughed together, had some insightful gospel discussion and just really enjoyed our time together!
When we got home I realized I couldn't find my keys.  I had been all over the place today!  So, I said a little prayer and kept thinking to check the bag of new garments.  I looked in mine and it wasn't there.  I looked around the house and the car and still couldn't find them.  I called the temple and the grocery store and no one had them.  Again, I thought to look in the bag of garments and this time took the extra step to check Clinton's bag too...sure enough, there they were!!  I grabbed them, said a quick, "Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!" to the Lord and ran downstairs to tell Clinton.
My need was fairly insignificant in the grand scheme of things, but the Lord knew how important this was to me and answered my prayer!

Ha ha:
Clinton and I ran to get ice creams cone from McDonald's this evening.  I stayed in the car and blasted the heat while Clinton ran inside to buy the cones.  As soon as he came back in he handed me my cone and turned the fan way down.
Me:  Hey!
He:  It's too hot in here.
Me:  Ohhh, I feel like I'm in heaven.
He:  Well, it certainly feels like we're close to the sun!

1 comment: