Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 268: Wake-Up Call

Aha:
It took everything I had to get up this morning.  There was nothing I wanted more than to call in to work and tell them I was taking a personal day however I knew I couldn't.  There was work to be done and I didn't want to just take the easy road and leave my coworkers hanging.  Well, I did, but didn't think it fair.  Anyway, I laid in bed for another 15 minutes or so and prayed and prayed that I would have the resolve (and good attitude) I needed to start my day at 6am to go into a job I didn't really want to be doing.  Fortunately my prayers worked and I got up and got ready and had a fairly pleasant day!  So thankful for the extra little push...I really needed it!

Ha ha:
I saw one of the nurses that I work with at Subway this evening while Clinton and I were eating supper.  Apparently she doesn't know me that well cause she said, "I'm surprised to have run into you here!"  Uh, I'm here at least once a week, shouldn't be that big of a surprise! :)

2 comments:

  1. For an example of how often we go to the local Subway; every "sandwich artist" there knows exactly what Danielle wants. They no longer ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome that you're known so well! You must feel famous. :)

    I hate mornings that start that way. That's when I repeat Elder Busche's advice to myself over and over, trying to convince myself that it's true. (Because it is, of course!) :) I'm glad your day ended up being fairly pleasant anyway.

    ReplyDelete