Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 252: Do We Have a Birthday Here?

Aha:
Saturday was my 28th birthday.  I can't believe I only have 2 years left in my twenties!  I still feel like I'm twenty-one (and apparently I still look like I am to all the people I work with, so that's good, right?)!  Anyway, 15 of our closest friends joined us at Red Robin for dinner and we had a great time!
We had pictures taken of all of us, but sadly they didn't turn out (anyone who was there that has one and wouldn't mind sharing, I'd love a copy!)
Thanks Jay, Matt & Kim, Porters, Hansens, Jackmans, Calls & Halls for coming!!  (And thanks Thorsthed's for meeting us at McDonald's afterward for dessert!!)

Ha ha:
If you know me, you know I don't like when servers come and sing their overly cheesy birthday songs to you.  Anyway, just when I was finishing my dinner I noticed one of my friends whispering to the waitress.  Oh dear.  A couple minutes later, sure enough the singers arrived however this time they brought ice cream.
The singing was terrible but the ice cream and the thoughtfulness in sending it was wonderful!  
Thank you Shawn and Hui Min!

No comments:

Post a Comment