Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 265: Knowin' You Can Always Count on Me

Aha:
Things I was grateful for on Friday--
1.  Gas-X
2.  That it was in fact Friday
3.  Tums
4.  Refillable drinks
5.  Friends

Ha ha:
Clinton and I went to Noodles & Co. for dinner on Friday before heading over to a friend's house for a St. Patty's Day party.  Anyway, I've been trying to eat spicier foods so that I'm not such a wimp when I happen to eat something spicy but I guess I made mine a little too spicy and ended up needing to (urgently) use my friend's bathroom when we got to their place.  
I looked all over for an air freshener or some matches but couldn't easily find anything.  Eventually I spotted a dusty can of Airwick and sprayed like there was no tomorrow.  I could tell it wasn't perfect, and just hoped that no one would be going in right after me.  Sure enough, my friend got up right when I came out.  When she came back, I apologized.
Me:  Sorry, Chels.  I tried to get rid of it, but I don't think you're air freshener works very well.
She:  No worries!  That's what bathrooms are for!
(Que sappy music)
No, I thought, that's what friends are for!

No comments:

Post a Comment