Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 271: The Key of G-eez!

Aha:
If there's one thing I really hate doing, it's dropping things.  Dropping my razor in the shower, dropping a cheerio on the floor at work, dropping my pen in the bathroom or worst of all--dropping my keys outside my door when my arms are full.  Well, tonight, my little "aha" came when I was standing at my back door trying to perform a balancing act with all my stuff in my arms while trying to get my keys out to unlock the door.  I pulled them out, got the key I needed and they started to slip from my hand--that is until one of my key chain rings caught on my little finger and I was able to get a better grip, keep my stuff from falling and get inside in one piece!
It's the little things, right?

Ha ha:
During one of my voice student's lessons tonight, I took a moment to talk about some techniques he could apply to help him switch from his low to high register.  What I meant to say was, "Do this and it will help you through your break" or "Do this and you won't crack", but what I said instead was, "Do this and it will help your crack".
I realized exactly what I said as soon as I said it and just kept talking, hoping he didn't hear me talking about his crack.  Eesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment