Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 255: Up Where They Stay All Day in the Sun

Aha:
We had 64 degree weather today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Once I heard how warm it was outside I suddenly found out I had to walk outside to go over to the corporate office. :)  Anyway, I wore my coat just in case the wind was too much and this is what ended up happening...
Best part?  It's supposed to be even warmer tomorrow! 
What's this?  A picture of me smiling, without a coat, outside!

Ha ha:
At one point this evening, Peter was sitting on Clinton's lap in such a way that his puppy belly was a little exposed.  Naturally, this inspired me to start singing a song about it.  Here's a little of how it went...
(to the tune of Part of Your World, from Little Mermaid)
Look at this pup,
Isn't he sweet?
Wouldn't 'cha think that his body's complete?
Wouldn't 'cha think it's the bod,
The bod that has everything?

It was at this point in my tribute that Clinton interjected and said, "I don't think I'd say his is 'the bod that has everything'."
Oh we are so silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment