Wednesday, November 30, 2011

158: From the Bottom of my Heart

Aha:
First of all, thank you for your well wishes and prayers on my, and my family's behalf.  We are so happy for Grandma and Grandpa and are moving in the right direction in having our happiness for them overpower our grief.
My "aha" for today came all throughout the day.  I received many kind words from friends, a plane ride home to be with my family this weekend and a nice, relaxed evening with my husband (who was on call and very easily could have been kept at the hospital).  These kind and tender mercies are a testimony to me that the Lord knows who I am and what I need.  I am so thankful for Him!

Ha ha:
Last year we took Peter to Just Like Home Dog Hotel while we were away for Christmas.  The owners were great and Peter actually slept on the couch with one of them.  Too funny.  Anyway, while we were gone I received this picture in my email.  It warmed my little heart.  I came across it today and thought I'd share it with you.  Isn't he adorable?!

No comments:

Post a Comment