Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 149: Confections and Confessions

Aha:
I was trying to think of something from today and this little moment popped into my brain...
As Clinton and I were getting ready to purchase our groceries he asked, "Do we have enough sugar at home for the cranberry sauce?"  I chuckled and said, "Um, yah; I've got about 300lbs in the basement.  I think we can get away with not buying any today."
Yeehaw for food storage!!

Ha ha:
Total stranger did a double-take at me while walking down the hallway at work.  She turned around for the 3rd time and said, "You look a lot like someone I used to work with.  I had to look to make sure it wasn't her."  To which I promptly replied, "She must be pretty cute then!"  The great thing for me is she responded with "Yep!"
Either I just got a compliment or was hit on...I'm hoping for the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment