Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 151: Aha, and Then Some

Aha:
I had soooooo much to do at work yesterday and had no idea how I was going to possibly get it all done before the holiday.  Fortunately for me, one of my coworkers was free to help--and help me she did.  I enlisted her help on two major projects and because of her willingness to serve, I was able to leave at the end of the day feeling excited (and stress-free) for the Thanksgiving holiday!  Thanks, Michelle!

Sorta Ha ha, but also sorta Aha:
One of my projects was a GIANT mailer.  I had to merge a word document with an excel spreadsheet but I was having a really hard time figuring out how to do some reformatting.  After about an hour of attempts I was literally making my last click to exit and accidentally clicked on something; the box that opened was EXACTLY what I had been looking for for the last hour!  I cheered out loud and "raised the roof" (something I usually guffaw, but in this instance it seemed completely appropriate).  What a miracle!...finding the box that is, not my roof-raising!

No comments:

Post a Comment