Friday, June 29, 2012

Day 366: Bragging and Gagging

Aha:
If you'll indulge me, I'd like to take a moment to BRAG ABOUT and CONGRATULATE my sweetheart, Clinton. Monday was his LAST EXAM and LAST DAY of 3rd year medical school!!! That boy has worked so hard, he's studied and worked a crazy amount of hours and has stayed so happy through it all. He has made good on his promise to make me laugh everyday and I love him all the more for keeping his promise even when times were tough. Congratulations Clinton! You amaze me! One more year, baby!!

 Ha ha:
The other night I was sitting in the living room folding laundry at about 1030pm. It was nice and cool out, so I decided to open up the window. After a little while, I heard this low "huh huh huh" sound outside my window. Right as I turned my head to see what the sound was coming from, I saw a white face right up against my window.
"AHHHHH!!!! Holy crap, Jenn! You scared the hell outta me!"
She: (laughing) I've never heard you swear before. (laughing) I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. We were just driving by and I thought I'd say hello."
Me: Oh, man. You really scared me.
She: Girl, your face was so funny. It was perfect. It was like this (reenacts my completely frightened face).
Me and She: (laughing)
Though I was super scared, it seriously was one of the funniest things I've experienced in a while. Fair warning, Jenn, I will be coming for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment