Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 353: G.N.Ohhh Gross

Aha:
Had a GNO at my place on Tuesday!  Jenna, Chelsey, Mel, Kayla and Jess came--bringing with them cookies and doughnuts to go along with the popcorn I'd made.  No activity was planned, we just sat around, visited and ate (a favorite past-time of mine:))  I love these girls to pieces and am so thankful to have them in my life!  Thanks for coming girls!

Ha ha:
I was sitting on the floor petting Peter while my friends and I were visiting.  We were busy talking and I didn't even notice that Peter had started licking my feet.  One of my friends looked at me in horror, her eyes the size of saucers, and said, "What is going on?  Why is he licking your feet?  That's disgusting!"
I looked at her a bit sheepishly and said, "It's actually kinda relaxing."  Then turning to my other friend who also has a dog I asked, "Isn't it?"  She of course agreed.
My friend couldn't believe it and remained firm in her opinion that it's gross.  So I said, "Aww, it's not that bad; my feet are totally clean."  Then I leaned down to Peter's face and while touching my nose I said to him, "Now give Mommy kisses."  My friend about went into labor (she's 9 months pregnant)!  I pulled back before he leaned in all the way and just started busting up laughing.  Ha ha!
Seriously though, it is kinda gross, but having your own dog lick your feet really is soothing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment