Day 5 of 10 in listing 100 things for which I'm grateful:
Things about Nature:
- Trees (especially during the fall)
- Warm weather
- Thunder and Lightning (I used to be absolutely terrified of it, but living in the Midwest I seem to have gotten used to it and can now enjoy it--unless it's right outside my door and then I still don't like it.)
- Daffodils (my favorite flower)
- Smell of fresh rain
- Fresh fruit/vegetables from a garden
1. Clinton was asked today if we were new in the ward...Uh, we've been here for 2.5 years!
2. While driving our 80-year-old friend home from church she turned to me and said, "I need to ask you a question." After a silent 15 seconds or so I sarcastically replied, "Is this an out loud question or am I supposed to just guess?" She told me I was sassy and we all had a good laugh!