Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 195: The Gospel of Puke

Aha:
Day 10 of 10 in listing 100 things for which I'm grateful:
Things about the Gospel:

  1. Tithing, I can't afford to NOT pay it!
  2. Visiting Teaching
  3. The Scriptures
  4. General Conference
  5. President Uchtdorf (not only is he handsome to look at, but he writes the most wonderful talks!)
  6. Temple Covenants
  7. The Holy Ghost
  8. The Atonement
  9. Focus on the Family
  10. Eternal Families
Ha ha:
Who has two thumbs and used them to shovel copious amounts of food into her face today?...THIS girl!  I felt like the hungry, hungry caterpillar, or the little engine that could but shouldn't.  Here is my intake for today--again, this is more sad than funny.
4 egg whites, 2 giant mugs of hot cocoa, 2 apples, 2 grilled cheese sandwiches, a giant salad, a large handful of cheerios, a couple mini Reese peanut butter cups, some Nacho Cheese Doritos, a handful of carmel puffs (like carmel corn but with corn puffs instead--supremely delicious), a bite of a lemon square and a berry kringle, about 1/2 slice of peanut butter pie (made with cool whip and an Oreo crust--don't get me started on how amazing it is), some blueberries; 1 1/2 bread sticks, 2 plates of salad and 2 bowls of chicken gnocchi soup from Olive Garden, an Andes mint, and an ice cream cone from McDonalds.
I believe the answer to all of your questions is "no".  
No, I'm not pregnant.  
No, I'm not on my period or PMS-ing.
No, I was not trying to induce a diabetic coma.  
No, I was not in an eating contest.
No, I'm not proud of myself.
and finally
No, I'm not hungry right now.  Although, ask me again in 5 minutes and that answer may very well change. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment