Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 198: The Ins and "Outs" of Life

Aha:
To the friends who have checked on me, sent me words of hope and encouragement, given me hugs and kept me in their prayers--this one's for you.  You each brightened my day and I hope to be able to return the favor soon.

Thank you and love you all!  P.S.  I'm doing much better! :)

Ha ha:
I bought Clinton "Fart in a Can" for his stocking on Christmas.  He loves to play with it, especially while I exercise.  Here's a little clip I "squeaked" in for your viewing pleasure.  I'm sure it will really "blow" your mind.  No, no, it's going to be a real "gas"!  No "pressure" to watch it and I won't be offended if you decide to "pass", but I'm sure you'll be "relieved" if you "do".

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha. So funny. He just doesn't give up does he?!

    On another note...I totally have that same workout video. Love it. Got it for Christmas and I have only done it once but I'm excited to "shred" in the coming days when I get home!

    Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete