Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 215: Aren't You Only Supposed to Get Wet on the Rides??

On the ferry boat on our way to the Magic Kingdom
Aha:
While Clinton was in line to watch the Country Bear Jamboree, I took a trip to the loo.  There were seagulls flying everywhere in the hopes of getting some spare food and I was nervous they were going to poop on me so I walked looking up instead of down.  And it's a good thing too!  Right as I was about to walk to my right I noticed a seagull above me starting to poo, I quickly jumped to my left.  As I jumped, a man walking in my direction saw me leap and did the same thing.  In the exact spot where we both would have been landed a giant splat of seagull poo.  I looked at the man, he looked back at me and at the same time we both said, "Phew.  The was really close!"
 Here I am trying to get a shot of us on the teacups...oh, and I'm also trying not to puke. :)



Ha ha:
Clinton and I were standing in line to go to the Monsters Inc Laugh Floor (this was my favourite part of the Magic Kingdom--hilarious!!) and the room was super crowded with other people waiting to go in.  We were sardined in next to this other couple and all was good until I heard the man beside me sneeze and say, "Uh...uh...uh...".  I turned in time to see a three inch snot string hanging from his nose and connecting with his right hand.  I turned back to Clinton and said, "Oh, my gosh!  Oh, my gosh!  That guy's got a giant snot string hanging from his nose (gag, gag)!"  One wouldn't know it was possible but I managed to squeeze in even closer to Clinton. (shudder) 
A few hours later we were sitting on the ground in front of the castle waiting to watch a musical production with Mickey and the gang.  I was talking with Clinton when all of a sudden the man standing up next to me turned my way and sneezed. right. on. me.  To add insult to injury, he did it again, only this time I felt it too.  That's right.  I was totally sneezed on by a stranger and had physical evidence in the form of spray on my face.  I turned to Clinton in pure disgust and he just started laughing.  Really?  (Shuh-der!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment