Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 200: All Done and Unintended Pun

Aha:
I have been diligently working my butt off to finish up a bunch of stuff on my desk I've been too busy to finish.  Well, today a little miracle occurred and I was able to not only start on my stack, but I was able to FINISH it too!!!  Don't get me wrong, I still have plenty to do at work, but now I won't have that physical reminder of how far behind I was!  "Today [I] celebrate, but tomorrow [I] go back to work!"

Ha ha:
There I was sitting at my computer innocently going about my work, which happened to be verifying references, when all of a sudden I came across this one.
I read it aloud to my coworkers and we all promptly started laughing. One asked, "Where are you finding these?" Another said, "That's really funny."  Patient OUTCOMES??  Really?  Not sure if the authors that that through?  Or they did but had diarrhea on the brain and just chose the title as "urgently" as the could. 
One coworker wondered why any author would choose that title and I said, "Most would not find this so funny.  The article is intended for mature readers.  I'm just not one."

No comments:

Post a Comment