Day 9 of 10 in listing 100 things for which I'm grateful:
Foods (Oh dear! Where do I begin??):
- Pancakes, Scrambled Egg Whites and Hash Browns (I also enjoy a giant bowl or two of cereal)
- Salads of any sort
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Subway Footlong
- Homemade Bread
- French Fries and a Burger
- Dark, DARK chocolate
- McDonalds' Ice Cream Cones
- Any sort of steak or roast
- The list could literally go on and on. Should I be worried that this, of all the lists I've made thus far, was the easiest to write?
I don't know if this is funny or just really sad, but I finished working out for the first time in probably 8 months and I can barely move my arms...or legs.
I'm not kidding.
But I don't need to worry too much--you know what they say, the second day's always worse than the first!...Oh, crap!