Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 122: The Sweets in my Life

Aha:
I am grateful for my Honey Bunny!  I had a bit of a rough day and came home a little blue.  He stopped studying and visited with me until I felt better.  I'm so thankful for his thoughtfulness, love and support.  I hope I can come close to being as good for him as he is for me!
Thank you, Honey!  I love you so much!

Ha ha:
I was enjoying one of my sister-in-law's pumpkin chocolate chip cupcakes whilst sitting next to Peter on the floor.  Well, Peter is a mooch and was watching for any possibility of a crumb that may happen to tumble his way.  Sure enough, a larger than normal chunk fell and before I could reach for it, he'd swallowed it whole.
Jen, not only are the cupcakes unbelievably delicious to humans...but dogs love them too!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I lived close enough to chat with you when you feel down! We really need to find a time to get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dani. I have a feeling you were down because you miss me so much :) Till January....

    ReplyDelete