Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 118: Where There's Dope, There's Hope :)

Aha:
I woke up early this morning cause I couldn't sleep, on account of the fear of going to the dentist.  Well, I took half of a valium and by the time I got to the office, I was pretty loopy.  Needless to say, this dental experience was MUCH better than in the past.  I was pretty calm all throughout and am ever so thankful for modern medicine!!  My tooth is (so far) FINALLY feeling better!!  I took a giant drink of ice water for the first time in six months without cringing in pain!  Yippee!!!

Ha ha:
My niece came into the dental office while I was in the chair...sorta out of it.  I also had a rubber dam in my mouth to isolate the tooth being worked on, I looked pretty creepy.  Anyway, she was a little leary of me.  ***
My niece is mortified of getting a cavity (what with her daddy being a dentist and all).  She insists that her teeth get brushed every night before bed and is convinced that missing just once will result in a cavity.
***
After they left, she got in the car and, in a panicky voice, asked her mom, "Mommy, on which night did Aunt Dani get a cavity?!"
Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment