Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 119: Show-Off and Show-Down

Aha:
It's Primary Program time again!  This time I got to hear my four-year-old niece recite her part.  She quoted, "2nd Nephi 32 verse 3 says,
Wherefore, I said unto you, bfeast upon the cwords of Christ; for behold, the words of Christ will dtell you all things what ye should do."
She was so proud to share her scripture with me, and her smile was completely contagious!  I love seeing her love for the scriptures!  This was a sweet moment for me to feel the power of the scriptures and to be reminded that they are there for my learning.  Thank you for that lesson, MJ!

Ha ha:
One of my nephews is two.  He is the smiliest little boy.  All you have to do is look at him and he smiles.  Super cute.  Well, seeing as how is two and a boy, he's also very much into boy things, like, guns and shooting.  Apparently his new thing is to put his two little hands into gun shapes, point them at his human target and growl out a low, "Die, die!" sound in place of the typical gun sounds.  He thought this was a great game to play with Aunt Dani and would laugh and laugh every time I played dead.  Ya know, I'm kinda second-guessing my choice to think this was funny...

No comments:

Post a Comment