Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 110: Sorta Good/Sorta Bad

Aha:
Quick, but a blessing nonetheless--For the last three weeks I've had a reminder in my calendar at work about flu shots being administered at work today.  I remembered this morning and reminded my coworkers that I'd be stepping out to get it later this morning.  Well, I got busy and forgot all about it.  For some reason, 20 minutes before the timeframe for shots ended, another reminder popped up on my computer screen right as I was getting ready to work on another project!  I quickly got up, ran to the corporate center and got there just in the nick (no pun intended) of time!
I'm glad it all worked out...but now my arm is killing me.  :)

Ha ha:
I came across these on FB today and thought they were hilarious!  (Heads up: the "p-word" is used in one of them).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment