Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 115: I Need to Hear the Spirit, Not Ghosts

Aha:
I am so thankful for wonderful friends and family who have been keeping us in their prayers.  We have felt your love and support as we seek the Lord's help in expanding our family.  We are still uncertain with how or when this will all happen, but we know the Lord is in control and will somehow ensure that things go as He would have them.

Thank you for your continued prayers, they are much appreciated!

Ha ha:
I just got back from taking Peter for a walk.  While out, I was looking up words to hymns on my phone.  It was dark outside and the light of the screen totally blinded me to everything around me.  Anywho, as I was walking in front of Leaf Blower's house, my focus completely on my glowing phone, I hear a loud, "BOO!"  I looked up to see Leaf Blower sitting on his side steps, laughing to himself.
Me:  Oh my gosh!  You scared the crap out of me!
LB:  Ha ha.  Sorry 'bout that, I couldn't resist.
Me:  (as neighborly as I could) Geez, you jerk!
LB:  We saw you coming from way down the street.  Your face was just glowing and we couldn't figure out what it was until you got closer.  Kinda weird.
Me:  So, I guess I scared you first?
LB:  Yup.
Me:  Well, then I guess we're even.

1 comment: