Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 249: Didn't See That Coming

Aha:
I was sitting here trying to think about what I could post today and thought I'd browse FB while reflecting. The first thing that popped up?
Boy, I needed that!

Ha ha:
Clinton and I went to Subway to celebrate his completion of the anesthesiology shelf exam!  When we got into the line there was this group of four people who looked like they would be...interesting.  Needless to say they didn't "disappoint".
While waiting in line I needed to pass by this group of people to get to the bathroom.  "Excuse me." I said. The older lady in the group looked over her shoulder at me and actually said, "What?  Did you fart?"  Really??
Then, while I was in the bathroom Clinton said that the same woman turned to her son and his girlfriend and asked them about their new car by saying, "So, how does it ride?"  The girlfriend replied, "I don't know yet, we haven't gotten to that point in our relationship yet."
Ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment