Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day 238: Pain In Two of My Organs

Aha:
Can I just say how thankful I am for pain relievers??  Take THAT cramps! :)

Ha ha:
Though this was NOT funny at the time, Clinton and I were watching "Water for Elephants" and there is a part in the movie where an elephant is basically being beaten.  Many of you may know I love elephants and I love animals in general and I DON'T love seeing them hurt.  Well, anyway I literally started bawling and shaking on the couch.  Clinton turned to me and asked what was the matter.  I told him I couldn't watch it anymore and he said, "It's not real honey, nor is it based on a true story.  It's ok, you don't need to cry."  Sobbing, I said, "I guess (sob) you're right but it's still (choking back sobs) so sad!"
It was kinda embarrassing at the time, but my intense crying just means I have a tender heart, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment