Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 234: Lucky

Aha:
I came downstairs this morning, still all warm and fuzzy from our fantastic Valentine's Day celebration last night, and found this on the kitchen table.
Daffodils are my favorite flower

My eyes instantly became teary and I kept saying, "Oh, my gosh" over and over each time I read something sweet in the card Clinton'd left me.  I feel so very loved!
Thank you, you sweet boy!!

Ha ha:
My family has a tradition that if you can't find just the right greeting card at the store, you make do with what you can find--even if it means rewriting one that's already preprinted.
Anyway, a couple days ago I tried finding the card for Clinton and not only did they not have what I was looking for, they were completely sold out of Valentine's Day cards to begin with!  So...I improvised.
The answer is "yes"...he loved it!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet flowers! Daffodils are beautiful. And your card is hilarious! My husband likes to do similar things with cards, but he doesn't bother looking for the "perfect" card in the first place. He looks for the worst card he can find and then x's out a whole bunch of stuff and writes around it. I love when he does that! It's so fun.

    ReplyDelete