Monday, February 10, 2014

Day 5: Embracing the Piano and Forte Moments of My Life

Aha:
By far one of my favorite morning routines. Petey snuggles on my lap while I watch shows from the night before and eat my breakfast. I love this little boy!

Haha:
I have had several comments and "likes" on FB regarding my Hummm-dinger post from a couple days ago of people agreeing with my being loud than I thought noticed. (That was a really awkward sentence but I didn't know how else to write it. In other words, it wasn't just the lady at choir who noticed I'm loud.) 
It's all kind of embarrassing but it's also kind of funny. How have I gone my whole life not knowing how loud and obnoxious I can be? I mean, I've always been a bit unique and quirky, but I never saw myself as a loud person...except when I laugh. My laugh could blow the steel roof off a warehouse!
My sincerest apologies if you are one of the many to whom I've caused permanent hearing loss--I hope science will one day be able to correct it for you. Maybe one day we'll be able to all sit around a big camp fire together and have the quietest of heartfelt laughs about it. (Insert whispered giggle.) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment