Sunday, February 23, 2014

Day 18: Family Reflections and Oil Inspections

Aha:
Was home for 24 hours before leaving again for Grande Prairie to watch my SIL's kids for a few days while the parents are down in Mexico. 
The last 24 hours have been very short but sweet, consisting of lots and lots of catching up on sleep and cuddles with my boys. I am so thankful that I had a little bit of downtime with them and that Petey gets to at least have Clinton home with him again.
I am happy to be back in Grande Prairie and to have some one-on-one time with Clinton's family. I have some wonderful inlaws so I'm planning on having a great week here, even if it is -30 outside. :)

Haha:
I highly recommend thoroughly reading labels before using the product attached to them.
I purused my SIL's kitchen cupboards for some olive oil to wash off my eye makeup, having quickly spotted a little bottle I snatched it and headed to the bathroom. After slathering the oil on my eyes I noticed a rather pungent odor. This did not smell like olive oil and I worried the bottle may have gone bad. Once I finished washing I reread the bottle: Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Summer Truffle.
Oh. That explained the smell. 
I'm sure this truffle oil tastes great in pasta but I really don't recommend it for the eyes. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment