Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Day 20: Rediscoveries and Discoveries

Aha:
I don't know what it is about taking naps but they are seriously one of the best wonderful-feeling inducers. If given the choice, I'd normally rather sleep-in than take a nap, but today I got up early and took a nap instead...and all this before noon!

I felt like a whole new woman.

Why did I fight these so much when I was a kid? Napping would be my new hobby were it socially acceptable. My mind was clearer, my energy renewed and my overall well-being was increased two-fold. I love naps. I am grateful for them. They are good to me. I recommend them highly.

Thank you, God, for naps. I love them, and you, very much!

Haha:
I was on the phone with Clinton asking him how things were today, after a while I asked him how Petey was doing.
He: He's fine. Just resting on the floor beside me.
Me: Aww! Is he cute?
He: Nope. He got ugly while you were gone.
Me: (laughing)
He: Yep, it's the damnedest thing.
Lol. My husband's hilarious sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment