Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Day 383: Phone Successes and Failures

Aha:
Got to go for a nice walk with Peter and enjoy the wonderful weather last Thursday (I can't believe I haven't written in a week)!  Our walk was accompanied by a hilarious text session (see below) and phone call with my mom.  I'd say it was a rather enjoyable evening.

Ha ha:
I texted my Relief Society president about some church business.  When I got her reply it went a little something like this.
She:  (pertinent content followed by) My clear button isn't working so please ignore the following. elmoappsue x
Me:  Ha ha ha!  Omgoodness that's hilarious.  I think my favorite part was your warning/excuse.  Ha!
She:  (no response)
Me:  Still laughing. "please ignore the following". Ha!
She: I'm so glad you're laughing too!  Thankfully I spent some time earlier today researching phones.  Before encountering this new problem. :)
Me:  Seriously, that's probably one of the funniest things I've seen all day.
She:  Golly. Textr are much harder when I'm thinking very carefully about everything I'm saying! And that was supposed to be an s up there...
Me:  Oh man, stop!  You're killing me!
She:  I'm so glad you're getting as much enjoyment out of this as me! :) wu
Me:  I'm standing here laughing in my kitchen.  I must look like a crazy woman to all the peeping Toms outside. Wu...ha ha!
Seriously, this was so hilarious but maybe one of those I-guess-you-had-to-be-there moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment