Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 379: Seeking the Greatest Rewards

Aha:
I picked up my copy of "Daughters in My Kingdom" the other day and was really inspired by the following quote by Belle S. Spafford, ninth Relief Society general president:
“The average woman today, I believe, would do well to appraise her interests, evaluate the activities in which she is engaged, and then take steps to simplify her life, putting things of first importance first, placing emphasis where the rewards will be greatest and most enduring, and ridding herself of the less rewarding activities.” 3
I feel like this is exactly what I need to do in my life right now: re-evaluate my priorities, cut out the excess, increase the important and enjoy the journey.  What a lovely way of putting it (and a great reminder too). :)

Ha ha:
I thought this was one of the cutest things I've seen in a while and had to share...enjoy!
Makes me laugh every time, partly because this looks so much like my parents' dog and he's just as smiley. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment