Friday, July 6, 2012

Day 375: Happy Fourth of Jul-Eye

Aha:
Wednesday--Had a day off from work, got to eat my favorite pancakes from IHOP for lunch and vegged the rest of the day in my air-conditioned home (over 100 degrees and way humid).
Now if THAT'S not a great way to celebrate the Fourth, I don't know what is!

Ha ha:
We and our friends all got together to watch the fireworks from atop the parking structure at the college.  It's a pretty sweet spot, you can see the fireworks from all of the neighboring towns and you don't have to deal with crowds or traffic.  Anyway, at the end of the festivities all of the girls got together for a picture.  As Chelsey's husband was taking the picture he said, "Sorry, but I think you're all going to have red eyes."
"Not me,"  I said, "I'll only have the one!"
He looked down at the picture and laughed, "You're right!"
We all had a good laugh.  

No comments:

Post a Comment