Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Day119: Comfort and Chuckles

Aha:
I was talking to a friend of mine today about fear and how it seems there's always someone put in your life who's been through something similar to help you through it.
We both agreed that it's typically not fate that brings people together, but a watchful and mindful Father in Heaven.
I am thankful for the people who have been placed in my life at various times when I needed help or reassurance or a good laugh or cry. And I'm most especially thankful for a loving god who sent them to me.

Haha:
Yesterday I mentioned to Clinton that we never gave Peter a middle name.
He: Sure we did.
Me: No, it's just Peter Logan.
He: Let's see, how about Peter Poodle Logan?
Me: (laughing)
He: Or it could be, Peter Hogan Logan.
Me: (laughing)
Both great options, but I think well just stick with no middle name. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment