Monday, June 9, 2014

Day 124: Little Miracle, Big Comedian

Aha:
I had NO DESIRE to go to work today. I wasn't feeling great to start but Mondays are just not my favorite day. It took me a while to get out of bed but I managed. Then when I got to work I was really distracted and blue till about 11am. I went into the bathroom and said a prayer, asking Heavenly Father to help me through my day. When I got back to my desk I felt refreshed and encouraged. My day improved (so did my health) and before I new it the day was over and I was headed home.
So thankful for these types of quickly responded to blessings. :)

Haha:
I just overheard Clinton talking with his mom about a patient he had who accidentally hit himself in the shin with a hammer. He didn't break anything but had a hard calcification under the skin (pretty painful).
Anyway, Clinton, in his best bedside manner said to the patient, "You know, there's been a lot of research about this actually and they say you really shouldn't be hitting yourself with hammers."
And then he started laughing.
His mom asked what the patient said and apparently he wasn't too impressed. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment