Monday, June 2, 2014

Day 117: Hibernation and Regurgitation

Aha:
Clinton fell asleep on the couch last night and didn't come to bed till 2am. I slept like crap till he came. That sweet boy opened up some windows to cool down the room and within about 5 minutes of him climbing into bed I was finally able to fall asleep.
Despite the lack of sleep I did fine staying awake at work and even got a little nap when I came home. So...off to bed I go and I'm making sure Clinton comes with me from the start! :)

Haha:
I was talking to my mom tonight and she was telling me about their drive home and how my dad had food poisoning and was puking for the first 5 hours of their trip. Anyway, this reminded me of when my parents, Clinton and I went to the Oregon Coast the weekend after we got engaged.
It was February and the sea was choppy but Clinton had never been whale watching so we hopped on a boat and hoped for the best. Well, it was raining so we couldn't stand outside to watch the horizon and avoid seasickness. So, within about 20 minutes my dad was puking off the back of the ship, I was heaving over the side and Clinton was favouring a garbage can inside. Mom was fine though.
And to boot, we didn't even see any whales. What an expensive bout of bulemia that turned out to be. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment