Monday, June 9, 2014

Day 122: Food, Movie and Shopping

Aha:
Clinton and I used Saturday as a chance to see a few things we haven't seen before; like the Saskatoon Farm and Maleficent.
The Saskatoon Farm is a great big nursery and tourist trap. They have cute little shops with all sorts of nick-knacks to ooh and ahh over. The best part...the baked goods. We ordered an oatmeal Saskatoon chocolate chip cookie and a Saskatoon berry tart. Both were delicious but the tart won us both over.
Next we went to Maleficent and I really liked it! Clinton thought it was pretty good (so that means that most people will probably really like it!). It was reminiscent of Wicked and maybe that's why I liked it so much. Anyway, I recommend it, especially of you want to feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :)
Great day with my HB!

Haha:
Clinton and I went to CrossIron Mills to see Maleficent cause it's a giant mall and we figured we could kill two birds with one stone. Little did I know that Clinton would shop me out.
I sat on a bench waiting for him to finish trying on pants for over 30 minutes. Ha! And I'm the one who goes clothes shopping the most?! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment