Sunday, June 1, 2014

Day 116: Messages and Massages

Aha:
I went to stake conference today; it was a special, Canada-wide broadcast from Salt Lake City. There were two thoughts shared today that stuck out to me and I wanted to put them on my blog.
1. "Choose the path of faith", Anthony D. Perkins
I liked this quote because there are times when things are out of my hands and all I can do is trust God. I have to consciously choose that path of faith because the alternative (worry) doesn't help me get anywhere or understand any better.
2. "Remember who you are...and remember who you oughta be.", Linda K. Burton
I liked this because it makes me realize my potential. I am a child of God and I should act that way. :) Act faithfully, act obediently and act Christlike.

Haha:
Clinton is creative. For example, when I ask him for a back massage I am always surprised what he uses to accomplish this task. Tonight it was the corner of the remote. In the past it's been things such as pens, his elbows, a cellphone, Peter's bone, or any other blunt object within reach. 
Nothing's quite as nice as strong thumbs, but I gotta give it to him, the corner of the remote was pretty darn effective. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment