Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 33: I Could Honk I'm So Happy

Aha:
Question 5: What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
Family and my husband are of course a given...
1. Food (Milky Way candy bars, peanut butter pancakes, sweet potatoes and cheese crackers. I was going to list all of these separately but then I realized that "food" would be almost all of my happy thoughts.)
2. Taking Peter on walks.  I love seeing the cute little smile on his face and the wind blowing through his hair.  When he's happy, I'm happy.
3. Taking links off of the countdown chain I made for how many days I have left at work (down to 127 now!!)
4. Getting ice cream cones from McDonalds every Saturday afternoon with Clinton.
5. Downton Abbey, The Walking Dead and Vampire Diaries.

Ha ha:
The other day I was listening to the scriptures from the Gospel Library on my phone.  I noticed the recording (Psalms 30) sounded a little weird, but I knew something was off when I heard a honking sound in the background.  Knowing I live on a busy street, I thought, Was that outside or on the recording??  I listened again and sure enough, there's a definite *honk* towards the end of chapter 30. Go on now, go listen to it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment