Sunday, April 25, 2010

Trololo, Tonight-Bye-Bye!

CONGRATULATIONS CLINTON!! Clinton finished his LAST set of exams before his finals in May! All last week I think I saw Clinton a total of maybe 2 hours because he was gone all day everyday studying. His exams went well and I have my husband back (for the next week or so before he begins studying again:) I can't believe that his first year of medical school is already so close to being done. He has less than three weeks left of school! Weird! It is so weird to think that we have lived in Wisconsin now for over nine months. The time, for the most part, has passed rather quickly and we look forward to a school-free summer!!

Work has been going well for me. I actually had some communication-issues with one of the doctors get cleared up this week and I'm starting to feel a little more confident in my work. As good as my job is, it is difficult having to be an adult with responsibilities. Clinton and I were really wanting to be able to travel this summer and spend lots of time with family, but we will be here. However, with that said, we are so thankful that I do have a good job. We both know that this job was provided by the Lord perhaps family will come here instead! (hint hint!)

Well, this morning Clinton showed me a video on Youtube of a Russian man singing a song called Trololo. It is a very popular song right now, I guess. The singer is really weird to watch though, it seems his mouth never really opens and when it does, it in no-way matches what is apparently coming out of it. Have you seen this video? Please watch the whole thing.


Clinton is the KING of getting "catchy" songs stuck in his head and this one has been his song-of-choice for the last week or so. Well, apparently someone made a voice-over to add to this video to highlight the awkwardness of the singer. Clinton and I watched it this morning and we were laughing so hard. I thought I'd attach it for your viewing enjoyment!



Ha ha ha! Well, I don't know that I have much else to write about. The weather has definitely turned to spring and the flowers and blossoms are spectacular. I will take some pictures and post with next week's post.

Love from the Logans and I hope each of you have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. I'm not sure the guy isn't actually a ventriloquist puppet. That's what he looks like to me. And how in the world is that actually a real song? I'd like to make up a song that just said tra la la and make money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost think the first one is a voice over too!! That was freaking HILARIOUS!!!!! Oh my gosh!! Kirk is going to see that one tomorrow for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting through your first year! I was going to ask if you were going to travel during the summer or if med students do internships during the summers, but it looks like you'll be working? Good for you though to have found such a great job! We'll come visit you in August!!! Oh, and my dad thinks that Trololo video is so funny. There are some funny ones in Youtube where Hitler/characters from LOST respond to what he is singing. They're pretty entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the time passed by fast. I am glad you mentioned your problem with communication with the doctor because I think about that all the time with what I am doing. We have been told stories about surgeons and it makes me nervous, I don't want bloody sponges thrown at me! (that was one of the stories) Anyway I am looking forward to seeing you this summer. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ha, that voice over is totally hilarious!! It went way better than the "real" version. Boy does time fly. Glad Clinton has basically made it through his first year alive!

    ReplyDelete