Saturday, January 24, 2009

Trip to the Falls!

I just thought that I would post some photos from our trip to the falls.  It was soooo cold there--it was snowing!  Anyway, Clinton was in charge of the camera, so hardly any pictures were taken and none were taken of either one of us.  However, I took a picture of Peter as we were sitting in the car in the Albertson's parking lot while Clinton went in to get some water and plastic bags for Peter (ahem...if you know what I mean.)

Anyway, it was (as usual) very beautiful there and I thought I'd share the memories!  Enjoy!










3 comments:

  1. Is that ice on the rocks? Yikes, COLD!! And love the picture of Peter, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so beautiful there. I miss Portland! The pic of Peter is a really good one, too.

    ReplyDelete